Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Disney Cars Toys In High Demand

Disney/Pixar Cars Movie
Disney's new animated film Cars is not yet released in the UK, but the merchandise certainly is. If ever a film was made to create merchandise from, this is the one. Before the film is even released, demand for the die-cast metal cars is high. Many retailers are sold out and the Internet barometer of market forces, eBay, is seeing rising prices. How do I know this? Because my son is like me when I was his age; he wants to collect the set. Pocket money is saved up, rewards are earned on the 'star chart' but it's no good if the shelves are empty.


I downloaded the demo version of the Cars video game which played OK on my G4 Powerbook but crashed on my iMac. So I won't be buying that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home