Sunday, August 20, 2006

A shaving revolution

Shaving is a total bore. I hate it so I do it as infrequently as I can get away with. Today in Sainsburys, I came across a new shaving product: Somersets Shaving oils. You put three tiny drops of this stuff on your hand, rub it into your stubble, wait thirty seconds and start shaving. I thought I'd try it.

It was brilliant. So I'm going to shamelessly promote their product here. This is "The Ape" - a blog brought to you in association with Somersets Shaving Oil - A revolution in shaving.

Post-it Note Art #4 - Somersets Shaving Oil - A shaving revolution


Post-it Note Art #4 - A shaving revolution

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

so what does it do?
you still have to use a razor so what is the benefit. Are they paying you for this shameless advert?

3:16 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

It's instead of shaving foam. You just rub the oil on your stubble and that's it. No messy foam or gel, or shaving brush or anything.

3:28 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

It cost me £2.99 and it claims to do 90 shaves. In a bottle about the size of a eardrop bottle.

3:29 pm  
Blogger Polarbear said...

hmm might give it a try
ive been using an electric razor for a bit, have you tried that?

Elton john uses some special cream to remove his pubes maybe you could try that

5:20 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

It is recommended for use with electric razors, but you only need two drops, so it will last even longer. I should work for them I think.

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home