Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pete Doherty is a nice boy

I like Pete Doherty. I saw him on Jonathan Ross and I was impressed by him. I think he's a nice boy who looks after his friends. I decided to investigate his music so I got the Libertines second album and I like it. I'm only two years too late. Just reading Pete Doherty's biography on Wikipedia makes you think he was destined to be a legend.

After his A-levels he moved to his grandmother's flat in London, where he said he felt 'destined' to be, and got a job filling graves in Willesden Cemetery, although most of his time was spent reading and writing while sitting on gravestones.


So I thought I'd capture the moment in Post-it note art.

Post-it Note Art #6 - Pete Doherty and Kate Moss

Post-it Note Art #6 - Pete Doherty and Kate Moss

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

Kate moss has only got a pea on pancake in your picture

Bods Bog Rolls Post it not Pete Doherty

12:13 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

Your Pete picture is fab.

2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home