Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Vagina Monologues


Last night I went to see The Vagina Monologues, a series of dramatised anecdotes about women talking about their vaginas. It was a thoroughly good show, only occasionally descending into cheap, Kathy Lette quips. I was one of only a handful of men in the audience, which made it feel like I had sneaked into the "period talk" at secondary school.

According to my dictionary, the word vagina derives from:

ORIGIN late 17th cent.: from Latin, literally ‘sheath, scabbard,’ which is also the source of the word vanilla.


Why the picture of hollywood start Lindsay Lohan? Because she's been in the news recently for revealing her 'scabbard' while getting off a boat and a taxi.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

If you put Lindsay Lohan into google and dearch on images she seems to be flashing her bits about a lot

12:00 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

I can't say I've tried. [Cough]

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home