Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Reese Witherspoon divorces

Reese WitherspoonIt's about time we had some celebrity gossip. Academy award winning actress Reese Witherspoon is to divorce her husband of seven years, Ryan Phillipe. I should explain that they have been married for seven years, not that he is seven years old.

She met Mr Phillipe on the set of Cruel Intentions, a modern re-make of Dangerous Liasons, in which Phillipe played the cad. Now Phillipe says he has no Intentions to be Cruel but the Liason is getting too Dangerous. Oh I give up.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Schlumberger said...

I always thought it was Reece not Reese and that Reece Witherspoon was a bloke who was in the side-splittingly hilarious comedy 'Don't Wait Up' alongside Nigel Havers but then, as has been pointed out to me on several occasions, I am a nobber!

10:53 am  
Blogger Polarbear said...

Looking on Imdb I don't think I've ever seen one of her films. I always managed to resist the temptation of renting legally blonde. I did instantly recognise her as Rachel's sister from friends though.

Does this blog mean that you have the intention of pursuing this lady?

2:27 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

Obviously not. I'm taken. Anyway, she could have had me seven years ago but she decided to marry some other nob.

3:54 pm  
Blogger Polarbear said...

well theres hope for you yet Eugene, you nobber

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home