Saturday, November 04, 2006

A bit on the side

Glynn and Kylie Comic Strip 1I love my wife and I am keen to maintain a faithful relationship. But there are temptations out there and I would like to share with you my tips for resisting them. The simple rules are:
  1. Say "No. I love my wife" to the seductress
  2. Use the "raised palm gesture" towards the coquette - the international sign for stop
  3. If all else fails, use simple self-defence tactics to restrain the oncoming home wrecker
  • Practice your technique with your wife-stroke-girlfriend to make sure that you can follow the procedure under duress
  • Always be on your guard because there are would-be Mata Haris in every walk of life.
  • Stay calm at all times. Think "loose and limp"



Glynn and Kylie Comic Strip 2The trouble is that celebrities are the worst. I am pestered for illicit congress on a daily basis from pint-sized, Aussie sex-pot Kylie Minogue. She has taken to hanging out at my local convenience store in an attempt to ambush me when I'm buying eggs.

A text-book rebuttal is reproduced on the right through the medium of Comic-Strip art.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

as if Kylie Shermogue would be seen dead in Bells.

I reckon she gets her eggs at Lackys on Ormesby Bank.

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home