Saturday, November 04, 2006

I bought some coasters

Pretty CoastersI was pressing the "Next blog" button on the Blogger toolbar the other day when I came across this blog. As an artist myself, I could appreciate the great beauty in the sketches and prints that were displayed here. Further research uncovered a Flickr account and an online store.

The shop is operated by Cafe Press who print company logos and custom artwork on keyrings, posters, mugs, t-shirts for just about everyone. I could even open up an Ape store with a choice of fuzzy-felt art, felt-tip art, post-it note art or, my latest innovation, comic-strip art.

Anyway, I digress. So I ordered some coasters (cermaic with artwork glazed on), they arrived in the post and they are very pretty. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home