Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pimp my Smart

I had a birthday this weekend and was suprised and gratified to receive a selection of clothes, a bass guitar, some books and a hand-made video from the flat lands. The biggest shock, however, was to find that my beloved Smart car had been "pimped", Westwood stylee.
Pimp my smart
I'm off to tear down our street at sixty miles per gallon to catch the attention of the girls. Once they're watching I might demonstrate the Electronic Stability Control, airbags and other safety features in my 600cc pussy magnet. Failing that, I might pump up the tunes: I think early Belle & Sebastian b-sides should do the trick.

4 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

love it. I don't get the horses reference though?

5:41 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

Nor do I. I think the vandals had lost the plot by this point. Apparently there are further embellishments I haven't spotted yet.

7:38 pm  
Blogger Polarbear said...

Was it a Anne and Cheesey joint effort. It has Cheese written all over it.
Maybe thats what you havent spotted yet

12:00 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

You are quite right. It says Turbo on the wheels too...

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home