Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Learning to draw

Regular readers will know that I am an accomplished artist in a variety of media: Fuzzy Felt, Felt-tip pens and, most notably, post-it note art. Artists like myself are on a continuous improvement programme and I continued my training with a series of "Learn to Draw" books. The books show you step by step how to draw dinosaurs, flowers, animals etc. I decided to start with a couple of cats:

Taxidermy Cat


Although this cat wasn't supposed to look like a stuffed cat, I think I brought a mangy, vacant quality to it.
Taxidermy Cat

Dog-like Cat


This was supposed to be a lean siamese cat but looks more like a dog.
Dog-like cat

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

not bad at all
whats the squares for?

2:50 pm  
Blogger Glynn said...

I happened to have squared paper to hand.

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home