Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Alan Smith - Goal Machine

Alan Smith - Goal Machine
Alan Smith has issued a war cry to gee up his team mates. His colleagues should be quick to point out that he hasn't scored a Premiership goal since 19952005. His goals-scored total for last season was zero, a figure he has yet to beat. In 29 appearances for Newcastle, he has yet to find the target.

I am thinking of offering my services to Newcastle as a striker. I am going to guarantee that I can match or better Alan Smith's goal scoring rate, for only half the wages that he is asking. I can proudly say that I have scored as many goals for Newcastle as Alan Smith has, despite having played fewer games. Full stats here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Polarbear said...

surely you mean 2005?

2:21 am  
Blogger Glynn said...

You are quite correct. It just seems like 1995.

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home